This is how Jack and Cuba roll! Jack shares the stroller too! Cuba is a spoiled little pup and would rather ride than walk.
Cuba also has helped Jack learn how to sit up. I think we can officially say Jack is a sitter! If I put Jack down with Cuba in front of him, he will just sit there and look at him (and try to reach and pull his hair).
If you don't know what Puffs are, they look like a big cheerio and they dissolve in a baby's mouth, which makes it a perfect "practice" finger food. Jack isn't really ready for them yet, but I bought a box anyway so he could practice on his fine motor skills (the therapist coming out in me). He gets so excited when I put one in front of him and works so hard to pick them up, but doesn't yet have the skills to get those little things to his mouth.
He needed a little help from Mama.
Jack is doing great in his highchair and I FINALLY found and ordered a new kitchen table yesterday and it will be here soon, so we can sit down and have dinner together as a family (something that hasn't happened since we have been in the new house).
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment