Hi, my name is Jack and I am 7 months old today! Mama says that time has flown by and she can't believe I am growing up so fast and Daddy talks about all the fun things we are going to do when I get bigger. I think Mama wants me to be a baby and Daddy wants me to be a big boy! Here are some facts about my life right now.
- I weigh about 17 1/2 pounds.
- I wear a size 3 diaper.
- I am wearing 9 month and 12 month clothes.
- I am just now figuring out how to crawl on my hands and knees with my belly off the ground, but if I want to get somewhere fast, I scoot on my belly.
- My mama just started saying a new word to me the past couple of weeks. She says "No No Jack" and will pull me away from whatever fun I have gotten into. I am not real sure what "No No" means, but I don't think it is good.
- My hair still sticks up all over my head. My daddy calls me Gonzo and my Big Daddy calls me Kramer. Mama sometimes puts hairspray in my hair when we go to church to try to get it to lay down....it doesn't work.
- I still don't have any teeth but will chew and drool all over anything and everything!
- I take 4 bottles of formula a day (about 6 oz in each bottle) and eat baby food or mashed up veggies and fruit for breakfast, lunch, and supper. Mama has started to give me some real food off of her plate, but keeps telling me I need to grow some teeth then I can have more real food.
- I love love love being outside!
- I am trying hard to pull up, but don't quite have it figured out. I can sometimes get to my knees, but can't figure out how to get my feet under me. Mama had Daddy lower my bed so when I do figure it out I won't take a tumble.
- I love music and like to sing along! My mama tells me I have a beautiful voice. I always get to watch the first half of Glee with Mama on Tuesday nights while I drink my bottle and I sing along with the people on TV!
- Patty Cake is my favorite game. When Mama starts singing, I start "patty caking" her hand.
- I get SO excited when Daddy comes home. I squeal and kick my feet and wave my arms. Sometimes mama says her feelings get hurt because she never gets a "welcome home" with such excitement from me :)
- Daddy still makes me laugh like nobody else! My favorite is when he quacks, gobbles, and hoots. Mama says I am such a boy!
- Cuba is still my best friend! I love ALL dogs which is why Mama and Daddy dressed me as a puppy for Halloween!
- I am still a GREAT sleeper. I go to bed between 7 and 7:30 and wake up around 6:30. I take a 1-2 hour nap in the morning, a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, and a 30-45 minute catnap in the late afternoon. Most of the time I wake up in such a happy mood and will talk to my bunny and play until Mama gets me out of my crib.
- I am laid back and can "go with the flow." I don't nap when I am away from home, but most of the time I am still happy and a trooper when we are out and about even if I have missed all my naps.
- I still really like my paci, but only at when I am going to sleep or in the car. I am also attached to my bunny. I rub his ears when I am going to sleep. Mama says it is sweet, but Daddy says he wishes I had picked a more masculine animal to become attached to...haha.
- I like just about everybody and will go to anyone. Sometimes I get upset when my Mama leaves the room, but it doesn't take much for me to forget about it.
- I know my Mama and Daddy love me because they tell me ALL THE TIME! They tell me that I am such a good little boy and they can't imagine their life without me.
1 comment:
I can only dream our little boy will be this good. He is so cute girl! Happy 7 months!
Post a Comment