We have been loving this weather lately...even the warm afternoons :) Yesterday morning it felt great outside and when the electric company came to my door to inform me the electricity would be cut off for about 2 hours during the morning, I quickly packed a picnic lunch and we headed to the park. It was Jack's first time at the park and he loved it! I'm sure we will be spending many many hours there over the next several years :)
As I mentioned a few days ago, Allen has been preparing for duck season this year. When he is feeding or bathing Jack, he is talking to him about the different kinds of ducks and the different sounds they make. The poor baby is going to be able to tell you about mallards and pintails before he can tell you about cows and dogs. Allen says you can never start working on your calling too early. Jack is already a huge fan of the duck call! A couple of Sundays ago, we headed to the grove after church for some quick pictures. Little Man was hungry and tired, so very few of them turned out, but I love this one of the boys walking back to the car :)
Jack wants to send a BIG happy birthday to his CC today! For her birthday we are giving her Jack for a day...haha. I am about to meet CC halfway between Oxford and Grenada and he will be spending the day with his CC in Grenada :) Happy Birthday CC!
1 comment:
Love the new pictures...Jack is growing up too fast..Guess you finally got Allen to the Grove??...LOL...LY all and hope to see you again real soon..
Post a Comment