We left Oxford at 3:30 AM Friday morning and landed in Chicago a little after 8:00 AM. Jack was such a trooper! Getting through the airport and flying with a baby was easier than I had ever dreamed! Jack did great on the plane, train, and bus. He was happy the entire trip...even without his naps!
We did a lot of sightseeing.... The Sears Tower, Lake Michigan, The American Girl Store, Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Wrigley Field, and LOTS of good eating (my favorite being Gino's East).
Jack LOVED the sand!
The Cravens 3 on the top floor of the Sears (now known as Willis) Tower
Allen was a little nervous about standing on the glass ledge :)
Aunt Mea Mea obviously didn't have a problem with it!
Happy Jack just liked to look and smile at all the people around!
Our hotel was a block from the Chicago River....absolutely beautiful!
SISTERS!
A HUGE thanks to Jack's Aunt MeaMea for tagging along with us...She was a HUGE help and Jack is quite smitten with his Auntie :)
I will post pictures of Jack cheering for his daddy during the race later tonight....hated to have 20 pics on 1 post :) Chicago was a blast and was beautiful this time of year!
3 comments:
Love your pix of your trip to Chicago...So glad Jack had a great time...Love you all...
He is tooo cute!! I love looking at your blog!
Great Pics Terra!!! Your family is precious!!! I don't know if I could have stood on that glass ledge! And I def know i couldn't have run 26.2 miles in 3 hrs!!! way to go allen, hope to see ya'll soon!
Post a Comment