Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Bulldog Weekend

We had a great weekend in Starkville and Jack finally got to meet Bully!  He wasn't really sure what to think about him.


Jack is always such a happy baby when we venture to a ballgame (although he technically doesn't go to the ballgame, just the tailgate).  I think it is because he loves to be outside and watch people.  We made him a little pallet in the middle of our tailgate and just let him play.  When it was time for a nap, his CC and I tried to get him to close his little eyes by taking him on a stroll.....didn't work.  Too much to see! 


When the game was over, he sat in CC's lap and peaked over her shoulder to watch everyone file out of the stadium.  That did the trick!



We have a big week ahead of us.... a very important birthday, someone is going back to work, and a trip on an airplane to see a favorite person run the Chicago marathon.  More on all the above soon!

ALSO, my baby boy figured out how to army crawl yesterday!  I am hoping to get it on video and post this week....he is too funny working SO hard at it :)

I'll leave you with a rare family photo...looks like Jack is trying to escape :)

No comments: