Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go!

Today is my first day back at work!  I am SO thankful I was able to be home with Jack full-time for the first 6 months, but am also thankful that I am going back to work part-time.  Allen tells me I have a dream job and I have to agree!  I will be working 2 half days a week doing what I love to do (working mostly with children with autism at an outpatient clinic), and the rest of the week I get to do what I love best, being home with my little boy.  I know Jack will be in GREAT hands today because his CC is coming over to play with him while Mama is at work.  As much as I don't want to be away from Jack (ever) I think this will be good for both of us....Time for me to be out of the house, and time for Jack to realize that other people can meet his needs...not just his Mama :)

Can't have a post without a picture of my little Gonzo :)

1 comment:

Marsha Goodwin said...

You are so right...Being away from Jack for a while each week will do you BOTH some good..You know he is safe and in good hands, so enjoy the work you do helping other little ones, too..You are a blessing...Have a great trip this weekend...Love you all..