Jack wanted to show off his new socks and shoes that he wore to church on Sunday. His daddy walked in and saw him dressed like this and said "Buddy, I'm so sorry Mama dressed you like a girl today." His daddy and I have a deal....I get to dress him for 3 years, then he can be a big boy and dress like his daddy :)
Mama getting me all spiffied up!
Can't get much more adorable than this!
Let's go! I'm ready to go to church!
When I picked him up from the church nursery, his shoes were off. When I asked about his them the nursery workers laughed and said about 2 seconds after I walked out the door both shoes were off and in Jack's mouth. The boy will chew on ANYTHING :)
3 comments:
I had the same problem with Brock's daddy!!..Brock was about 2 or 3 when his dad saw his pictures from a wedding we attended...That was the end of white knee socks, white shoes, and ROMPERS..lol..Enjoy dressing him up while you can..Jack is adorable in his church clothes..LOL..LY all
ABSOLUTELY adorable! Keep him in those precious clothes as long as you can! :)
I love it! Ryan says the same thing when I dress Chaz and he is only 3 weeks old! He's just precious!
Post a Comment