Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bananas and Baby Thumps

Jack's very favorite food is bananas.  He eats one a day and most of the time has his beloved banana in the morning while waiting on Mama to make his oatmeal.  He has just started saying nananananana when he sees a banana coming his way and when he hears me say "You want a banana?"

Check out that bed head...ha

When he is finished eating, he does his chores and helps Mama clean the highchair :)


On the baby front, little baby boy has decided he wants his presence to be known by giving me sweet little kicks.  When I first began feeling Jack, I remember it as little bubbles and pops (or at least that's how I describe it).  Well, not this baby boy.....he skipped the barely there movements and went right in for the kicks which this time around feels like little thumps :)  I LOVE IT!  Also, I think we have come up with a name (which I LOVE), but am going to wait a little longer to share with the world.  I am already calling him by his name and it seems so right and sounds so sweet :)

No comments: