Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pink or Blue?!?!

We have changed our minds
and decided to do things different this time.
Tomorrow we will find out if baby #2
will wear pink or will wear blue!

I am SO SO SO excited about learning if we will be having another sweet baby boy or a precious little girl tomorrow!  We were all about waiting until the baby is born, then I realized I just can't wait this time. Allen is a little disappointed that we are finding out...he likes having that moment of walking out into the waiting room and saying "It's a _____", but I can tell that he is pretty excited about tomorrow :)  Allen and all of my family think we are having a girl, but my in-laws are sure it's a boy.  I change my mind about every hour...ha.  I thought it was a girl for the past month, but today I am pretty convinced it's a boy.  I truly do not care either way.  I get really excited thinking about a girl and all the pink and dresses and mama-daughter things, but I also get really excited thinking about another boy and having a best little buddy for Jack.  So tomorrow we will see!


2 comments:

Marsha Goodwin said...

I can't wait to hear from you about the baby..All babies were surprises back in the dark ages when I had mine, so I know how exciting that can be, but it is so much fun knowing, also, as I did with grandchildren...

Brock said they couldn't tell on sonogram the other day what theirs is, so maybe in another few weeks we will know what the CABOOSE is...

Please text me tomorrow, because I am going to Cleveland for the weekend..LY all

Mariellen said...

Can't wait to hear!! Good luck!!!