Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jack's 1st Birthday Party!

We celebrated Jack's birthday on Sunday (just a few days early) and had such a good time with a house full of grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, and uncles!  Emileigh's Bakery in Oxford did the cakes and they were both SO cute and tasted so good!


And yes, Jack ate every bite of his little smash cake.


Did Jack like the cake?  I'll let you decide for yourself :)





I made a banner out of his monthly pictures to hang on the mantel and had some of my favorite pictures of him in frames along with his baby cup and silver rattle on the mantel also.


Jack had such a GREAT time and enjoyed the cake, company, and presents (in that order).  Uncle Kyle and Ray Ray gave Jack a 4 wheeler that is appropriate for a 4 year old, not a 1 year old.  Jack surprised us all and climbed on it, then pushed the button to make it "go".  He has ridden that 4-wheeler all over our house.  I'm in the market for padding for my walls and a helmet for him to wear!


Jack was worn out from all the festivities and not really in the mood for pictures, but I have to share our family picture on Jack's 1st birthday!!!  We are celebrating his REAL birthday tomorrow!  Where is the world has this year gone?

No comments: