Jack loves books! This mama couldn't be more excited about that :) We have read to him since he was a newborn and I guess all that "lap time" is paying off, because "reading" his books is one of his favorite things to do. Quite a few times during the day, Jack will crawl into his room to read his books. When it gets quiet, I always sneak in to see what he has gotten into and most of the time this is what I find.
His favorite books right now are his John Deer Tractor Touch and Feel book, Brown Bear Brown Bear, Wheels, and Good Night Moon. He turns the pages and checks out all the pictures :)
On a different note, look at this sweet little boy's long eyelashes. If new baby is a girl, poor baby probably won't have any eyelashes because her brother got the long, thick ones :)
1 comment:
So sweet! You won't believe it, but Lawson's favorite books as a baby were Brown Bear, the JD touch and feel, and Goodnight Moon! So funny!
Post a Comment