Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Step at a Time

Jack is getting a little more brave every day and will now take up to 4 steps without holding onto anything (or anyone)!  He quickly figured out that it is easier and much more comfortable to walk instead of crawl when we are outside.  He is the most confident when we are on the grass....I guess he has realized it is a good cushion to his falls :)

Can you tell his spring/summer clothes are all just a little too big? :)

How obvious is it that we do A LOT of clapping at our house? :)

Just last week, Jack decided he could also stand up without pulling up on anything...He is still just a little unsure about it though.


There is nothing like being outside on a beautiful spring day and feeling the wind blow through your mullet :)



And when it's time to head back inside, we monkey crawl to the door :)

1 comment:

Marsha Goodwin said...

Oh, goodness, I didn't know Jack was taking steps, but I knew it wouldn't be long when I saw him last. Making room for little brother!! He is so precious and I look forward to seeing y'all again soon..Love you all