*** One week later and I finally have the perfect picture to share with you thanks to Regan's Uncle Ben. Handsome Groom, Beautiful Bride, and absolutely adorable "honorary" ring bearer
Monday, March 14, 2011
Mr. & Mrs. Kyle Cravens
We had one of the best weekends ever! My cute brother in law, Kyle, married a sweet and beautiful girl, Regan, who gets to be my new sister!!! Everything about the weekend was beautiful and perfect and the couple is now relaxing in Bora Bora (I'm a little jealous)! I am a terrible sister in law and even though my camera was charged and by my side ALL DAY LONG on Saturday, I took not 1 picture. Trying to keep a precious little angel happy and his adorable white silk bubble clean of dirt is hard work! Jack was such a good sport all day long even without a nap and he truly did look like a little angel. Hopeful someone (Aunt Kim???) has some pics of my little angel on their camera and will send my way :) Just wanted to send a shout out and a CONGRATS to Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Cravens!
*** One week later and I finally have the perfect picture to share with you thanks to Regan's Uncle Ben. Handsome Groom, Beautiful Bride, and absolutely adorable "honorary" ring bearerwho refused to smile :)
*** One week later and I finally have the perfect picture to share with you thanks to Regan's Uncle Ben. Handsome Groom, Beautiful Bride, and absolutely adorable "honorary" ring bearer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love reading your blog about Jack's new tricks and y'all's adventures on the cruise..Love the pictures...Love you all
Post a Comment