Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cruisin' with my Love

Allen and I returned from "honeymooning" relaxed and with great tans....something I have never had in February :)  We had such a great time with the King's and are already planning another cruise for next year!  The only thing I had planned for the trip was lots of sleeping late...ummmm, that never happened.  Something about a pregnant girl and a massive breakfast buffet got me out of bed before 7:00 every morning!  This is what we woke up to our first morning.


We did absolutely nothing but eat, sleep, layout, laugh with friends, and eat some more (and I talked Allen into a couples massage and facial...He is now a huge fan of the spa!).  It was FABULOUS!  I took very few pics (because I didn't have a cute little 11 month old to take hundreds of pictures of), but here are the few worth sharing :)

Allen had to check out the water slide and he was very disappointed with his 1 mph speed

The only picture we took together the entire trip...not even a great pic, but I wanted to show I was indeed there :)  By the way, I am holding Allen's arm down due to him trying to act crazy for the picture...imagine that!
Allen and Zach decided one morning to take a class on towel folding.  Allen learned how to make a bulldog out of bath towels.  Bath time is even more exciting at our house now!  (Note:  See the man sitting behind Allen?  That was the average age of the cruisers...we were definitely the youngsters on the ship :)
This is what we did 98% of the time.... absolutely perfect in my book.  We didn't even get off the ship in Progreso, Mexico...instead we sat here all day long :)

Jack had a GREAT time with all his grandparents.  They split the time, so he spent the first half of the trip with my parents and the second half with Allen's.  I don't think he was ready for Mama and Daddy to come home, but his Mama sure was happy to see him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an absolutely fabulous time!! Ahhh, what I would give for some warm weather and sunshine right now :) Talk to you soon!